26th Annual St. Charles Dance Teams’
October 4, 2019
Thank you for agreeing to be a Community Kicker. It’s your support that has made this event such a successful fundraiser for the American Cancer Society/Fox Valley Chapter, Living Well Cancer Resource Center, Fox Valley Food for Health, and St. Charles North and East Dance Teams .We ask you to take a few minutes to review and/or complete the following:
You will need to register as a Community Kicker at https://www.kick-a-thon.org/registration or speak to your Dance Team partner for assistance with registration. Your Dance Team partner will create your joint donation page and will share the link with you for distribution.
RECEPTION: Begins at 5:30 p.m.
You will check in at the Kick-A-Thon Registration table located on the North end of the football field at St. Charles East High School Stadium and present your donation envelope. You and your family are then invited to join us at the reception for refreshments and light snacks.
KICK LINE INFORMATION: Begins at 6:15 p.m.
You and your Dance Team partner will be lined up for the march onto the field at approximately 6:15 p.m. At the conclusion of the sophomore game, the Community kickers are announced and the kicking will begin. Afterwards, your Dance Team partner will escort you off the field. Once we are off the field, you can watch the Crosstown Classic football game from the stands as we cheer on the teams, or you are free to leave.
Where Should I Park?
Parking will be in the St. Charles East High School parking lot as designated.
What Should I Wear?
Dress for the weather and dress comfortably.
What If I Have Any Questions?
You may contact your Dance Team Kicking Partner or one of the following chairs of the event:
Carrie Funke and Donna Woelffer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION ABOUT COLLECTING PLEDGES
- Begin collecting donations after you have registered. Your donation campaign is your joint webpage for you to share on social media and with all of your friends, family, neighbors and colleagues!
- Solicit your friends, neighbors and colleagues. Contributors can use Paypal and log onto https://www.kick-a-thon.org/sponsor-a-kicker/ and select your name from the list of kickers. Ask your company about the possibility of matching funds.
- Every Dance Team Member and Community Kicker has pledged to raise a minimum of $200 for Kick-A-Thon 2019.
- Please turn in your offline donations in envelope to the Registration Table on Friday, October 4, 2019.
- Please convert all cash/coin to a check made payable to Kick-A-Thon.
- Cancelled checks will serve as receipts. For cash donations, download a copy of the Cash Donation Receipt. Cash Donation Receipts can be found on https://www.kick-a-thon.org/kicker-info/.