25th Annual St. Charles Dance Teams’
September 28, 2018
Thank you for agreeing to be a Community Kicker. It’s your support that has made this event such a successful fundraiser for the American Cancer Society/Fox Valley Chapter, Living Well Cancer Resource Center, Fox Valley Food for Health, and St. Charles North and East Dance Teams .We ask you to take a few minutes to review and/or complete the following:
You will need to register as a Community Kicker at https://www.kick-a-thon.org/registration. There is a $25 registration fee that goes towards your suggested minimum donation amount of $200. After registering, please proceed to create your Kicker Donation Campaign on our Kick-A-Thon website.
“Tailgate” DINNER: Begins at 5:30 p.m.
You will check in at the Kick-A-Thon Registration table located on the east end of the football field at St. Charles North High School Stadium and present your donation envelope, if you have one. You and your family are then invited to join us at the party for dinner and dessert.
KICK LINE INFORMATION: Begins at 6:15 p.m.
You and your Dance Team partner will be lined up for the march onto the field at approximately 6:15 p.m. At the conclusion of the sophomore game, the Community kickers are announced and the kicking will begin. Afterwards, your Dance Team partner will escort you off the field. Once we are off the field, we invite you to join us for more refreshments and dessert, or you can watch the Crosstown Classic football game from the stands as we cheer on the teams, or you are free to leave.
Where Should I Park?
Parking will be in the St. Charles North High School parking lot as designated.
What Should I Wear?
Dress for the weather and dress comfortably.
What If I Have Any Questions?
You may contact your Dance Team Kicking Partner or one of the following chairs of the event:
Amy Mitrenga, North Co-Chair firstname.lastname@example.org – (847) 532-5365
Donna Jo Woelffer, East Co-Chair email@example.com – (630) 715-0774
INFORMATION ABOUT COLLECTING PLEDGES
- Begin collecting donations after you have registered and created your donation campaign. Your donation campaign is your personal webpage for you to share on social media and with all of your friends, family,neighbors and colleagues!
- Solicit your friends, neighbors and colleagues. Contributors can use Paypal and log onto https://www.kick-a-thon.org/sponsor-a-kicker/ and select your name from the list of kickers. Ask your company about the possibility of matching funds.
- Every Dance Team Member and Community Kicker has pledged to raise a minimum of $200 for Kick-A-Thon 2018.
- You may record your offline donations on your donation campaign page, located on the sponsor a kicker page on the KAT web page, by selecting “offline donation” or print out a copy of the Pledge Sheet.
- Please turn in your donations, not made online, in an envelope to the Registration Table on Friday, September 28, 2018.
- Please convert all cash/coin to a check made payable to Kick-A-Thon.
- Cancelled checks will serve as receipts. For cash donations, download a copy of the Cash Donation Receipt. Cash Donation Receipts can be found on www.kick-a-thon.org/kicker-info/